Thursday, December 22, 2005

been awhile

~Andrew~
woah, seriously been quite some time since Ive last blogged... really hard to find any free time these past few days, and its also cuz there's really nuttin much to write bout.. nuttin interesting has happenened actually.. hehe..
Its 5 am right now.. I woke up at 3,not cuz i wanted to.. Its cuz i slept while watchin Ocean Twelve, and then the menu didnt stop playing, so it was kinda noisy la... So i woke up, finished the movie and here I am now!! crazy shit right? lol
2 days ago, me touch manual car for the first time.. Sial ar, it feels damn different ,especially with the clutch there, so I gotta use my left leg.. Engine mati the first few times, but eventually got a hang of it... Any1 here wanna pinjam me their manual car first, so i can practice ????? :D
Btw, Ive been left home alone by my parents!!!!! ish ish.. haha nola, but they actually went to Turkey for a week or so last sunday... So Im left to take care of the house...At first i thought it was gon be fun and all that, but then realised travelling around jb is gon be a problem, since they're not here to send me here and there... sobz sobz...So Ive been downloading a bunch of movies to watch these past few days.. Heres a few of the movies that Ive cought recently :

Oceans Twelve
Two For The Money
Tom Yam Goong
Bring It On Again
Aeon Flux
American Pie 4 : Band Camp

That much in 2 days... crazy eh? haha.. College life's startin soon tho, cant wait, but in the same time, also can wait la..dun feel like molesting them books so early..aihz... Christmas coming soon smore, cant wait.. Tho I dun celebrate it on a major scale, but I just love em festive seasons...

Bored now, so Ive decided to do this since its been long due I guess..Got it from chewking wan...

RULES OF THE GAME

1. Post 5 weird / random stuffs about yourself.
2. At the end of the quiz, list the names of 5 people of whom you want next to do this and leave a comment "you are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules do it they must if they read my blog; be it accidentally, or voluntarily.

5 Weird / Random Stuff About Me:

1. I write with my right, I kick with my left.. Maybe its normal la, but I dunno...
2. Once I sleep, I cant be woken up by handphones and stuff.. Which means even if u keep tryina kal me, I'll be asleep... had 17 miscalls before, all from dear.. hehe..
3. I spoke hokkien and mandarin wen I was a kid, while communicating with my grandparents.. Once I moved here,I dah lupa everything...
4. Gua dengar BackstreetBoys masa saya primary 2... yucks... vomit vomit..
5. Ive got a weird laughter... macam very fake liddat..

so, here's the next 5..

Errm, malas wan name 5 ppl la..cant think of anybody.

No comments: