Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dah thursday

~Andrew~
*warning* post might be abit emo !!

As time moves faster, Im beggining to realise that I might not see some of they're faces anymore.. Some might be studyin overseas in a few years time , and I myself might not be staying put in Malaysia.. Tho Im sure some of us will have a chance to meet up during our hollies, there's no assurance that our hollies would prolly be during the same period of time..

Disgusted ar..?? might get a lil more emo..lol

My dad once told me that I should always keep contact with my primary school mates, cuz secondary school mates will come and go, and thats wen backstabbing and all those problems occur...I wud def be the first to disagree .. Coming to EC, I was able to mature much more as a person.. I still remember back then in primary school I wasnt as crazy, and was a lil much more innocent .. However, over the past 5 years, I guess Ive become much more sociable and frendly ( I think la...)..

The group of people that Ive known for these few years are all definately one of a kind.. Every1's funny in their own way, and thats wat I enjoy most about hanging out with em.. Dudes are all jokers , and can also lend a helping hand whenever needed...Its crazy when u think bout how we all were during form 1... I remember back then I used to think Kee Siong was iritating as hell ,cuz he was always pinching dudes cheeks wenever he saw em..lol.. Wanted to wack him liao.. haha.. And then 2 years later all of us had become a huge ass group of friends, where lepaking was easy, cuz u can always count on them to be free ( all dont study wan la that time..haha)..

Definately remember all those crazy shit we did last time... The memories of getting caught for gambling in class during form 3 is still fresh in my memory..lol....Me, gary, desmond, ching,theenesh.. haha.. A bunch of others managed to escape la, but we were the unlucky ones..lol..

*if my memory serves me correct la *

Cikgu Sufian : Kau main apa dengan daun kerup ni?? Kamu semua berjudi kan..?
Andrew : Takda la. saya sumpah cikgu!! ( was already used to lying at that time.. haha)
Cikgu Sufian : Jadi kau semua main apa??
Andrew : (without thinkin for even 1 second) Kita semua main game 'Siapa paling besar ' la..tak judi..sumpah..
Cikgu Sufian : Kau datang sini tunjuk saya camna nak main..

And then i took the deck of cards, gave him a card, and gave myself another card..both were faced up..

Andrew : Jadi siapa card nombor paling besar, dia menang la..

Lmao, doubt he believed that story.. haha.. But that time damn aching sial, had to cangkung for dunno how many hours.. Leg oso dah nak cramp liao.. haha

I also still remember when we all ponteng perhimpunan and lepak at one of new blocks.. During that point of time ,the craze was playing those small football in the classrooms la.. 3 on 3.. Sometimes we wud just take a bunch of papers and tape them together into becoming a small bola..Trust me ,it was hella fun..haha.. And everytime the prefects came and check the block, all of us wud split up and run everywhere.. Some would stack up a bunch of them tables and hide under them.. Got some oso hide bhind the cupboard ..lol.. I was one of those that wud open some of the tingkaps, and climb out from there.. Wic meant that all of us would be walkin on a hella small platform , a few stories high la ( not that high tho.. ).. Shit was crazy sial.. haha..

And then this year, wen trials was approachin soon... A group of us decided to cabut school , and guess where we headed to??? Johor Zoo!!! lol.. That was the wackest place on earth sial, most of them animals hardly even seem alive.. Kesian all them animals.. Weather was so hot smore at that time.. haha...

There's still a bunch of memories that have yet to be penned down, but I guess thats all the time I have for... Writin all of em down would take me ages..lol... byebyez for now yall

No comments: