Saturday, December 10, 2005

kay elle

~Andrew~
woah, felt like its been ages since my hands had molested the keyboard..I seriously cant live without the internet.. wonder how Im gon survive college life next year..
for those that dont know, I reached jb at around 10 pm last nite... spent 3 nights and 4 days in kay elle... it was def one hell of a trip, as my legs prolly have not walked as much for quite some time already.. Im not gon go too much into details bout the days and stuff,so here's a quick run down :

1) Went to Kay Elle with Rm300.. came back without the first 2 digits..you do the math..
2)Petaling Street was heaven for us guys..haha.. 3 of us got ourselves a new pair of kicks, and a few of them bought some t-shirts.. I must say, those kicks really look damn original, tho they only cost around Rm50... they even give u em shoes in those real boxes..how dope is that..
3)Genting is hella expensive, and not for school kids..lol.. u even have to pay extra Rm10 for a new ride..bloody rip off.. but yea, the rides are nice and mad fun....especially the flying coaster and space shot.. tho both rides lasted shorter than the amount of time we wasted queing up..
4) Time Square's indoor roller coaster looks better than the ones in genting,but I didnt manage to sit that.. knew i was gon be broke if i spend another Rm20++ on that..

Atleast I enjoyed those 4 days.. got a taste of kl lifestyle abit,and how expensive is it compared to life in jb.. I definately miss everything in jb tho, especially darling.. =)
Thank god I made it back in time for PC Fair.. will be goin to cs tmr to take a look at the goodies, and hopefully buy a new mp3 player or sumtin... My gadgets are definately too old fashion for this new age.... hehe..
K, thats all the updates I have for now.. I gotta go catch up on alotta things now..chowz

No comments: