Monday, December 12, 2005

Narnia

~Andrew~
Totally forgot to blog bout this..
2 days back ( saturday ) , me n dear's fam went n watched The Chronicles Of Narnia...And wat do i think about that movie ( for those that actually give 2 cents la)?? Its friggin awesome!!!! Its that kinda movie that will force you to relieve ur childhood days, and thats wat I lurv about it.. First 20 mins were abit dull tho, but luckily the rest of the film was good...
War scenes were aight, tho I thought it was gon be on a much more major scale.. One thing that I dont like bout the movie is the fact that there's no blood at all ( if my memory serves me correct)..I guess its cuz its a movie directed at kids, and not ppl like me..
Its weird that they're making a bunch of adaptations from novels to movies at this point of time.. Must really suck for those who've read the novels b4, cuz your expectations will be way too high, and u'll already know the ending...Just like in LOTR, when dudes knew Gandalf didnt die....where's the fun in that ??!!?? and dudes like that will only ruin the movie for others ... sialllll
ohyea, me went to listen to the 'want to get lesen then sit ur ass down for 8 hours ' ceramah today.. going for these kinda stuff alone really is a damn bad idea, as I found out todae... The stupid talk was damn boring, and my butt hurts after sitting down for so long.. ish.. And Im already dead tired right now...!!! This is not how Im suppose to spend my 'after spm' life!!! ish!!!!!

No comments: