Saturday, December 03, 2005

Woahhh

Holy crap!!! Holy ish!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!
SPM IS OFFICIALL OVER!!!
Its done with, school uniform has become useless , and I can throw away the EC tie liao... not proud of the school a single bit.. yeap yeap..
But then comes another problem, wat am I gon do these nxt few days..?? I went to CS yesterday and already found myself bored as hell..window shopping @ every floor ..sighz, sucks when u've got no money wen u go out to lepak..
slept pretty early last nite, I seemed to be getting headaches much more frequent nowadays... prolly cuz Im dead tired from these 3 weeks..atleast i can finally say its over..been waitin for this date for some time liao...
most of my frenz are busy goin to king surf everyday..lol...semua banyak duit ooo... Pity Im a sucky ass gamer, so I never took interest in such games... *sobz sobz*
Thinkin bout it now... I never did say goodbye to most of my frens, cuz it never really got to me that I might not be seeing some of them anymore... shitty feeling... shouldnt have came out of the hall after est so early la..lol.. Nvm, thank god for friendster..every1's connected..!!! :D
k,im off to makan breakfast now... take carez ppl!!

No comments: