Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ssup

~Andrew~
This is what was suppose to happen today:

6.30 am -> Wake up
9.00 am -> Go take undang test
11.00 am-> Reach home, get some rest

And this is what actually happened today :

6.30 am -> Wake up
8.30 am -> reach the place to take the undang test
9.00 am -> Realised its bloody packed..And guess wat number I got..?? 84...wow!!!
9.10 am -> Realised that this place sucks.. Takda tempat makan, and most of them shops are closed..
2.30 pm -> Then only i dapat masuk and take the damn test...
2.45 pm -> Im done... haha..
4.00 pm -> Reached home

WOW!! How different my whole day turned out.. ish.. but nvmz la, atleast ive got this over and done with... Tryina speed up the whole process b4 i go to taylors... Ohyea, as yal might have known, I went to watch King Kong yesterday.. was waiting for this movie ever since I saw them trailers earlier this year..Its a dope movie, and altho I sat at the first row, my eyes werent really hurtin that much... Weird... FYI, I've sat in them front rows b4, and it has never been a pleasent experience... But king kong was nice...no doubt about it.. Hella lengthy tho, around 3 hours ++ .... So yall are advice to bring cushions for ur butt and neck... :D
Aite, I guess imma stop the post here.... Eyes abit heavy liao, wan surf net awhile... peace yall

No comments: