Saturday, December 24, 2005

eve!!!

its chrismas eve!!! nice nice, always love the festive season mood, especially when it comes to x-mas..back when i was a kid, I really loved x-mas, and my whole family celebrated it on a major scale.. still remember them moments when i would wait for the clock so strike 12 and quickly go under the christmas tree to open up the presents.. aihz, so much has changed since then..
ohyea,peep the time..its 7.17 am now.. crazy eh?? its spose to be my holliday smore.. weird, but i cant seem to sleep alot these days.. most of the time i hardly sleep past 7 am.. i guess its cuz my college is gon be startin soon, and wasting any more precious time of my break by sleeping is considered a sin... quite true eh?
ohyea, im officially finished with all the recording for me album.. =D k, yall dont look too excited..hehe.. but ya, cant wait for it to be finished..waitin for a few recordings from them ppl that collaborating with.. cant wait for the final product.. atleast Ive something to show ,after rappin for so long... lmao...
damn it, wake up so early oso dunno wat to do sial... no1's online right now and dear's in kay elle with her fam.. I dun even have any nice dvds to watch right now, and ive finished them PS2 games that i was playing... guess I'll just do some channel surfing.. im out now..chowz

No comments: