Thursday, December 15, 2005

yay! got me new laptop..lol.. =)
am not very used to the keyboard tho..currently bloggin in my room , with vernesse lyin beside me.. she loves to sleep wid me on our small super single bed..wonder y..she v clever lar, use emily rose as an excuse..coz we watches that todae mar.. nvm lar..me leaving soon liao, let her shuang shuang lor! =p

aniwae, todae i watched king kong wid my dearie and my sisters..we sat on the FIRST row..can u imagine that..argh..quite unncomfy lar..but wut to do.. movie was LONG.. quite cute lar..but v long!! argh.. dun like long long movies.. then we had dinner! dominoes!! hehe ..so yummy..!

after that wen to landmark to colect the laptop lor..made mummy an email, so she can email me weneva shes free.. im not sure bt internet conection nxt year tho, have to go and check it out later ba.. i hope the library has wireless connection tho.. shud be have lar..

yawnz..its nearly one am now, but im not sleepy..dearie is asleep ade, tomoro got undang test.. he good lar..get to learn all this ade..me ler..aihz.. i feel like the oni sesat wan, dun get to take undang and stuff.. mummy and daddy lar, keep delayin..mebbe after sam oni i get to take ar.. hrmm... be so sesat later, like everyone i now is goin or has done or even have their license ade..

goin to sentosa on mondae ..! wee!! very very long since ive been there lor..so v excited.. hehe.. wish dear can come wid us tho.. dunoe lar, see how 1st.. if he come then we have to take mrt ade lor.. but oso fun mar! hehe..

klar.. i gez that all...
tata!!

No comments: