Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ssup

Yes yes yall.. Im back to give a quick update... no point writing a long one, since oni a few will read thru everything.. :D
darling went to chelle's house earlier todae, and she's gon be staying overnight... Im goin up to kl tmr, and she's goin to singapore..how much of a difference.. I'm gon miss ya dear... muax muax..
So yea, me and the guys are gon be invading kuala lumpur todae..Its 1 am now,dun really feel like sleeping.. I'd rather sleep during the journey there cuz there's nuthing to do in the bus... Kinda xcited, since kl is a whole different place from jb.. Something new for a chage, since Ive gotten hella bored of jb already,although its only been a few days since SPM finished.. City Square's no longer as exciting as I thought it was when I was in form 1..back then, City Square was like the heaven of most shopping complexes..cinema, food court,arcade.. that was all a kid needed.. everything has changed tho, and City Square no longer has such an appeal towards me..
Okiez,i guess imma stop my post for todae.. I'll be coming back on friday night, so I'll be absent from blogging for these nxt few days.. Hopefully,i'll have some pictures to show yall..Pity that my digi cam's a piece of shit..hoping my fren would bring their cams along...So till then, take cares yall.. peaze =)

No comments: