Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year peoples..there's not really any CNY mood here, no little kids singing awfully high pitch songs and stuff, which is good.. no firecrackers, which is pretty sads.. but atleast dear brought along some cookies (PINEAPPLE TARTS!! GYEAAA)... classes still have yet to start, and rite now we're still getting introed to the course.. pretty okla, made a few friends here and there.. but i guess i have to wait and see who's in my tutorial group, as those are the ppl I will be mixing with often during this semester..


ohyea, this blog has been pretty slow on updates as we've still got no internet at home yet..We was suppose to get it last friday, but I guess they was pretty weak on their words.. so now theys telling me that it would be coming tommorow, so see how la.. with the internet , I could definitely catch up with friends, music, and of course.. football results!! Liverpool should be playing Barcelona today or tommorow I think, if only im in Malaysia watching that match.. arghhhh..

Ohyea, me and dear have already chose our electives!!! lol lol lolz.. for those that dont know, elective is something like, an extra subject as we oni have 3 Medic subjects or smth this semester, so we can fill up that extra subject space with anything we want, as long as it does not clashes with our tutorial times and such.. So gyeaaa, we chose Foundation Of Media Production.. lol lolxxxxx... see, dear wanted to choose a bunch of stuff, like photography and stuff, but all tak jadi cuz of the time.. poor thing.. I had initially wanted to take Sound Production or smth, where I would be playing with those studio gadgets.. but then only did I find out that we needed Foundation Of Media Production first.. fruuuucks!! so yea, FOMP it is.. pretty cool la i think, its more of a Mass Comm subject, where we would be chopping up video and audio thingys.. hopefully my background with Cool Edit Pro can help me out abit.. haha


Alrite, Im going off now.. wanna walk home already.. another 20 minutes... lolz.. see ya peoples.. and take care!

No comments: