Friday, February 02, 2007

Maynnneee, its friday.. I really wanna spend my next few days here to the fullest, but options are few and far between in this place we call home.. I wish a day could be much longer, as Ive so many things to do right now.. sighzz.. actually, Im hoping I can make it back during the 2 weeks break, which is actually pretty soon la.. either in June, July or August.. not too sure when is it exactly.. i keep getting confused..lolz.. but yea, it would be nice to come back and see everybody once again...


Yesterday was nice, managed to spend a good couple of hours with the guys.. ended up doing the usual stuff, meeting up at City Square, take a bite there, and ended up talkin cock in a mamak.. lolz.. one conversation striked me tho, and I thought that it was definitely a brilliant idea.. Logan suggested that we'd go backpacking when all of us got a common break.. sounds pretty impossible, I know.. but I guess my Summer break could be well spent on a lil bit of travelling, plus form 6 dudes would just be bumming at home after their STPM.. hopefully such ideas arent just all talk with no walks la.. lets just wait and see... hmmmmmz


Im almost done packing em luggages, and hopefully its not overweight ar..Nasib I didnt buy a bunch of new clothes and stuff when I was back in JB... It does get pretty crazy when you realise that this wont be home anymore. You're only gonna come back here for short periods of time, a few months at most , and once you're done with your course, its on to working life. Life of our own...


Alright ,ive got more things to do right now.. so see ya peoples

No comments: