Sunday, February 11, 2007

Living in Aussie now is definately NOT healthy.
At least in Kayelle, we had Asia Cafe.. and there was still soupy stuff. But here!!
It western all the way. 5 more years, and I'll be obese. lol

Take for example. Yesterday.
Had Mcd's for breakfast. For lunch, i ate the leftover Hashbrowns and a bar of Uncle Tobys
Dinner, Andrew and I walked like 20 minutes to get KFC.
They have boneless chicken over here! and their fries RAWKS.
Its quite pricey tho, 8 dollars for a set. Thats like rm20++

Today
I ate instant chicken noodle soup, and the leftover fries. Ahh..the horror
I feel like puking.
And then i ate a pack of salt and vinegar potato chips
And our plan for dinner is Dominoes pizza..
This diet reminds me of *Super Size Me*

Cant wait to move in!! Then at least we'll have some fun with cooking, and mebbe a nice bowl of rice with nice veggies.. Ugh
Went to sign the lease ystd. House might only be ready on Tues or Weds.
Just finished doin the stupid assignment. Most of it by Andrew. I just cant stand reading from the computer lar.. makes me really lethargic and bored..
Cant wait for my Medical Books to arrive..
Then it would be much easier.. =)

Am blogging because Vernesse asked me to wait for her and dont go offline yet. lol
I miss my family already!! I miss home cooked food lar!!! I really do!!
I miss R-I-C-E! lol
I havent seen any rice yet. Oh yes I did. lol. I went to eat fried rice at a Thai Shop. lol
But i havent seen like uncook rice yet. When im all settled in , in the new house. Im gonna get a TEEVEE! its damn cheap. Lik 80 dollars. Haha, but damn tiny lar..

OH yeea. I saw a bike on sale ystd, and its like.. 300 dollars?? Wer got so ex wan! Mebbe its a better brand or wut. Haih. Wanna ask my dad to buy one bike and ship it over for mE. haha..
Oh yea, i met my soon to be housemates.
A guy named carter = doin post graduate medic! (whoosh)
And a guy named Andrew. lol
Both ang moh guys. Wishing the other room gets taken by a girl. If not.!
I'll be like the only girl. So weird. ARGH.
Then wer will i hang my laundry!!
lol

Orientation will start tomoro.. if i feel like it, i'll come in the morning, but Jadd ( some coordinator) said that we can go at 11.30 only. To sign up for clubs and stuff. Wonder wut club should i join. Lol. We get to choose electives as well! Was thinking of introduction to drama, and media or smth liddat. Much funner than takin chemistry, or math, or literature rite? Lol

Okie dokie, i think i blogged enough. Will blog when i have the free time!

Loveys.
Desiree










No comments: