Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I am so sorry for the lack of posts for the last week~

Spend our time moving in and everything. O week was fine. Nothing really interesting accept we had a little excursion to the Reptile Park and stuff.
HAR HAR

Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!
This is the first time I actually celebrated Chinese New Year on my own. And its sad
Andrew, I and Carter made dinner for ourselves. Pathetic dishes. But yummy!
Managed to cook everyday. And none of us are sick or anything.
=)

My house is NICE. =)
Eveerything is new and stuff, so yea, loving it!
However, my internet is not up yet, supposedly today, but thats what they keep saying anyway.
Just got my wardrobe yesterday, and its really nice, brown , tall.. haha...
Kitchen is new too, so is the fridge, tv, dvd player. washing machine...

Valentines Day...
Had fun? I spent my day shopping and moving in. Totally BORING.
But yea, we made it up, buy buying each other gifts and cooking spaghetti together!
I got and egg from Andrew. It glows in the dark, and changes colour every 3 seconds!
Hahaa.. i love it!! I sleep with it on, coz Its kinda scary, sleeping alone and stuff.

Reptile Park..
Whee!! Had so much fun! pet koalas., fed kangas and emus, and watch many animal shows.
Overall, i had a pretty gooooood time! =)

Been making quite a few friends lately, but most of them are not Aussies.
Mostly, malaysians, or chinese and indians that moved to Aussie and stuff.
I dont know why. Haha..
But yea, everytings still good.....
Hope i do make more friends and stuff..

Elective!!!
I chose Media Production!
haha.. will be playing with Videos and editing them and stuff. lol
I guess it would be fun... wanted to do photo editing, but the timetable clashes.
Unfortunately, i didnt get into the same class with Andrew, we were late for the booking tutorial thingy. Sigh
And i dont know a thing bout all this stupid editing stuff! Plus, we're not using Windows, which is even more suckier...


House Mates!
Carter - American, doin Year 2 Medic.
Loves his girlfren alot, talks alot bout her, and has survived on Frozen Pizza and Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Gunjan- Indian, who was born in India, moved to NZ, and then now to Sydney.
Year One , Medical Student, really funny girl.... =)

Emma- Austrailian. Doin nutrition and dietetics....
Dont know much about her, but she is nice, and very helpful!! =)
Oh yea, she owns a farm, and everything she eats come from there! hehe

Alone right now.... We have somE Student ID thingy later.... am waiting for my turn and stuff...
Haihz..

Oh yea.. Im proud of myself. Havent been crying alot. Except when i dreamt about my family, and then i started crying when i woke up. So SAD!!!
=(

Anyway, am counting down to the next time i step into Malaysia. Which will be in like.... erm...
5 more months or so???????????????????

Whats so funny bout Newcastle Students esther!!!!! hahaa...
=p

Tell me!!!
PS: We're the founder of Problem Based Learning!!! boooooo!! =p
Kidding. Say hie to JUBEE for me!!!

Till then..

Missing Malaysia..

Desiree Tee

oh yea, this is the first time i go to "school" and for once, ppl have heard my name, and pronounce it correctly..

lol

No comments: