Sunday, February 04, 2007

Imma be on a plane in 24 hours time.. hmmm.. its crazy.. no kidding.. Dunno what Im feeling right now la, I am quite excited (cept that I wish we would have a place to live at la..) , but Im also feeling a lil unprepared for whatever culture shock I might experience.. Hopefully all goes well over there.. Im still thinkin what to do with my hp leh.. who's gonna top up for me..lolz

So yeap, went out with the guys today.. Chilled awhile, had a few more tokkok sessions while enjoying a simple meal.. time just passes at an instance whenever we're just lazing around and chattings..ahha.. And the form 6 people gots school tmr, haha.. so couldnt lepak for longs la..So here I am back home ,blogging at night.. My legs are still itchy rite now tho.lol.. Just feel like going out to a mamak and enjoy a roti kosong or smth, cuz aussie most prolly takda thats.. But no kaki la.. stupid taman molek so far from everywhere else.. ishness!!

hopefully I do get internet soon la.. ohwait, hopefully, I do get a house to stay soon! then I'll immediately apply for broadband there yeaps... I guess Aussie service to pasang internet cannot be like malaysia wan ar, which takes like months?? U can expect me to be online pretty often over there, cuz I'd definitely want to catch up with everything local.. Dun wanna be katak bawah tempurung.. numsayins
Alriteys, guess I'll end my post here.. its definitely pretty saddening to leave home, and I guess its a feeling u can only experience if yalls in my shoes.. Do leave whatever msgs or comments in the tagboard yeap.. its nice seeing it so active.. haha.. And any1 who wants to contact me can definitely do so thru email.. I'll be glad to reply back, no worries... Wish me all the best yeap !! I'll leave yall with a couple of pics to go view..






My indian taiko!!only without the gold chains and tatoo and angry look..haha.. dude just shaved bald cuz of thaipusam.. funny funny!



The house on the left is the place I stayed at when I was kid.. This is in Melaka btw.. went there on Saturday.. tho I dont remember much bout this place as I was merely a little kid running around naked when I was there, it was still pretty cool visiting my hometown..



This is how the shelf looks like in my bro's apartment kat Melaka.. cool rite.. with all the colectibles and stuffs..





Yeap, im all packed and ready..lolz..



A gift I got from Gary.. Astro boy!! here to whip ur ass!

Oh shit.. if its not Astro Boys galfren.. lol..eh, i dun really know who is this wan ar, nv watch the cartoon b4.. nice nice, thanks gary! haha.. u nv fail to give me such presents. last time dahla give me hello kitty diary! lmaoz



A gift I got from Desmond.. lolz.. yes, its a lighter and nope, I do not smoke.. haha..its a prank lighter wei, u tekan the gas button and u'll get this stinging sensation..lolz.. i dropped the lighter immediately after pressing it.. haha..good way to discourage me from picking up a cigarrete i guess.. lolz



Im so gonna farking miss playing basketball .. i doubt i can play as often there, as i would prolly get dunked ... hopefully there can play pg lar.. haha.. but yea, im gonna miss the sport that has helped me make frens, provided a bunch of heartbreaks and also happy times.. ohyea, the shoes have different style of laces for fun.. not cuz i stupid..



Ahhh, music.. what else can I say bout rap music.. I definitely gotta put a halt to whatever Im working on right now...sighz..and I thought 2 double 07 was gonna be my year to take over the airwaves.. haha.. Dreams eh.. But gyeaa, im not putting down the mic for good.. no waysss
If only every step forward was 2 steps back
I prolly have the past breathing right down my neck
But all I got is just memories , nothing more
I guess Decembers not gon be the way it was before
-Yin Yang, 2007..

No comments: