Wednesday, February 28, 2007

INTERNET AT HOME!! muahahaha.. nothing better than this.. been waiting ages for it, and gyeaa..its finally here.. so many things to talk about, and I doubt that I'll be able to cover everything that I wanted to say during my past 3 weeks here in this post.. Okay, so Australia isnt that bad afterall, once u get a hang of it.. it be much better if I had a car here tho.. stupid P.. now I realise why I should not have postponed getting my lesen.. Ive gotta wait till im no longer a noob, then only can I drive here.. 2 more years.. ishs...


Food here, so far we've been eating home cooked food for dinner.. i guess its better than relying on Mcd's and kfc's .. more healthy (gyea.. since when did Andrew become health conscious).yes, I do help out in the kitchen ok.. I can already cook scrambled eggs+mushrooms+cheese, fry vege, make spaghetti and a few more :D .. not bad eh ? and Ive only been here for 3 weeks.. mebe I'll be able to cook hotel stuff in a years time.. hu knows..


Ohyea, just like what dear mentioned in her previous post, we've joined the gym!! first time.. haha.. been going pretty often the past week tho, and Im hoping I can be just as rajin during my stay here.. will prolly sign up for a year long membership once my monthly thing expires... and besides the gym facilities, being a member also allows me to use the sports facilities.. and that means... basketball!! been awhile since I last played seriously, so hopefully I'll be playing more often during my stay here..


Our computer lab session for our media production classes started today too.. the computer lab area is so much more modernized then the medic building wei.. huge difference.. so yea, was pretty excited cuz we was gon start to get familiarize with Mac and protools and all, till the electricity got wiped out. sighz, so classes ended 1 and a half hour earlier then expected, which isnt that bad afterall eh..


My tutorial group so far is so-so i guess.. cant blame em for the fact that Australians tend to stick with one another, but atleast there's abit of conversation going on here and there.. its better than what I expected tho, as I already knew socializing might be abit of a problem here afterall..but yea, its lookin good..


oh gyeaa, First Incision last week was fun .. i dont really know wats the point of it tho, its not like we socialized alot, as a few of us rather sit down and drink.. its free flow for the first few hours, so might as well take advantage of it... Wei Yang got abit tipsy tho..ahaha.. couldnt stand up straight near the end. .lol.. thank got the next day was an off-day tho, so we could stay up till pretty late.. nicessss...aite, thats all for now.. i will def update more often.. so gyea, can start bookmarking this site again

No comments: