Saturday, February 10, 2007

Heeeloooooooooooooooooooooooo...................
Finally, i got time to sit down and blog. =)
My mummy just abandoned me in jungle like-Newcastle to go to Big Modern Sydney.
I cried.. yeap, in the airport, when daddy abandoned me and now, when mum did the same. sigh~
She even left me in the jungle. lol
U shud see my uni. Its like a jungle. U walk thru lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa trees i tell u.
And u'll see huge spiders, and many huge ass mozzies.
But u noe wut. Its beautiful. The air smells different here. Fresh and all. I'll be healthier here. =)

I have gotten assignments already!
First week, all the malaysian students (medical) will start off learning how Problem Based Learning is done. And now, i got 2 closing tutorials to prepare for. However, I've got no medical books, and the darn library is closed. Sucky, huh? so we'll just have to use the internet to find all the information... and i've got no time on Monday as well.

Coz monday is the day we move in! haha. Yeaps.. we found a nice , medium sized house. I get the huge room , with my own private ensuite ( in msian = TOYLERT LAR) hahaa..
I have lotsa things to move, so hopefully it wont be a problem.

Should i put my Aussie number here? Andrew says cannot! hmph

Nvm, care to drop me and email? or when i see u online ya!

Alrighty mates, gotta go start my stewpid assignments!

Im loving Aussie, they are much more polite compared to Malaysians.
Oh yea, traveling here by bus is dang expensive!!
2.90 dollars wereva u go.
which means is nearly, rm 8 plus lehhhh

Have to learn to save.
Might want to buy a bicycle tho. Looks fun to ride one while jungle trekking, and reaching the medical science building

oH YEA...
The Uni is old... very old... i guess we'll just learn to love it.
Pictures when i have my own internet k!

Loveys..
Desiree Tee

No comments: