Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lectures have been no good to me. I cant help but not concentrate and start dozing off!
Help!!!
It has been raining recently..and its really chilly.. i mean, it feels like Genting Highlands to me.. lol
Been doing alot of cooking with dearie, and we are enjoying it! haha.. We made spaghetti carbonara, CURRY CHICKEN, fried vegetables.. loving it!
I realise that my appetite has been increasingly good! haha.. been eating alot.. U guys should try cereal with milk and a little yogurt.. its really yummy!!
We'll be having our Mantoux test in a while, heard they are going to poke u with a needle or something. HAR HAR.
Then i would have a 3 hour break before my practical and tutorial in some far away place.
Getting a lift from my 2nd Ang Moh Aussie fren, Allison~
She is really nice and all....

About my PBL group, nothin much to say. Im the only international student, so u ppl can imagine how akward and isolated i felt! haha.. nvm.. im over it, and will try my best to talk to them, i mean, im the orang asing, they are probably thinking i can speak english and that i live in caves or smth.... me is over reacting!

Its already the 27th!! Meaning i have been here for exactly 3 weeks! =)
Washing machine has not arrive yet, so 2 weeks load of laundry is still sitting impatiently in my laundry bag. EW.

Daddy called yesterday, and he was kinda mad because i didnt install the printer program and stuff.. and that was the first time i felt lucky to be away from home for such a long period of time! haha.. he can merajuk with me, but lalalala.. i just have to listen on the other side of the phone! *grins*

I joined the GYM! haha.. it was fun!! 56 dollars a month, for full acsess of the FORUM.
Internet is SUPPOSE TO COME SO DAMN LONG AGO
but they keep postpone-ing it.. i guess it shud be today or tomoro. Stupid TELSTRA or smth.. haha

oh yea, bout the party i attended..
its called The First Incision, where all the years met each other and drink and drink and drink
Was actually the first time i really saw people drunk. One girl just fell down like a tree trunk, i mean.. u knoe, when we cut trees.. and they go.. WEEEEEEEEE BOM

Yah, that was how she fell, and there was a girl who was lying on the toilet floor, and making weird sounds... hahaa

Okie dokie..
Im TIRED OF TYPING
SEE YA!!


No comments: