Monday, February 05, 2007

This is the post 501
My last post before I head to Aussie..
Me = :) + :(
=) ~ Because my wish came true. My wish to go to aussie and study medicine...
=(~ Because I will be away from home... boohoo.. ='(
Today was spent in Tebrau City.. (yeap again)
Didnt buy anything because I really have NO more space in my luggages...
so Mum bought her stuff from Espirit.. and i went off with Vernesse and Daddy to Harris
Tried to find a diary for myself, but i still cant find something i like! Argh
I said goodbye to my Grandmum, God parents, and godbro today. This feeling is weird.
I dont wanna cry tomoro.. wut my aunt said was true
Its a happy occasion ...so why cry??
Haih..
Miss family mahh..
I finished my SMILE PASTA!!
First drama that didnt make me cry at al leh, sweet lah
Make me fall in love with zhang dong liang
teeheehee~!!!!
Well...
I guess i shall end my post here..
will be missing Malaysia...
and like andrew said.. we WILL GET INTERNET!!!!!!
Till thenn..
love lots,
Desiree

No comments: