Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Been away for so long. =)



Been so busy this whole week! All because of my stupid idea of repainting the house! After a lot of deliberation, we finally decided on the colour.
Cleaned the whole house with the girls and kakak, and off we started painting! The colour wasnt really what we expected it to be, so we slept laughing at our new Barbie Doll house. lol
Painted painted and painted for the next few days with the family and baby. So we're finally done and used to the colour already! hehe.. cant wait for the new furniture to arrive! Then everything wud be perfect! hee..

Also, I visited andrews home and parents.
We put up the christmas tree, coz I was asking his mum why she didnt put it up this year, and she suggested we do it! hehe..





Me&The Short Tree

Andrew (with a stupid smile)and the taller tree!

YAY! after 40 minutes or so.. I think it looks really pretty. *smiles*

Had lotsa fun at his place... we went for tea at spring bud, went Pasar Malam-ing! then had a movie with my dad and my sisters.

ALVIN&THE CHIPMUNKS!! OMG. EVERYONE SHUD CATCH THIS MOVIE LOR!

One of the best&entertaining movies this year.


No comments: