Friday, December 14, 2007

So boreds

~Andrew~
so boreds... just woke up from a 2 hour ++ sleep.. had basketball in the morning, which was pretty good la cuz sweating alot = good. Dear would disagree with that.. lol.
Hmmm, pc fair is on from today. Mebe I'll go take a look during the weekends, tho I dont have anything in particular to buy. Feel like buying ps3 ar, but then got no pirated games yet. And thats the reason my dad use to not contribute. Hmmm, then I'll talk to him bout an Xbox 360 then, since that wan got pirated games dy..

Feel like copping a new pair of shoes.. Saw this model in City Square just yesterday.



New Balance 574.. The colourway looks fresh in my opinion.. New Balance have been releasing alot of nice model recently, and this is def one of them. Pity theres no specific NB store over here like there is in KL, and im not sure if the one in CS is actually selling or just displaying. Ohyea, if the colourway seems familiar, its cuz its inspired by:

Yes, 7-11! how clever is that. theres another 2 model in this series which are inspired by another 2 shops that can be found in Japan (Family Mart & AMPM). Only thing stopping me from getting a new pair is having to bring so much luggage back to Australia. dahla I already brought 3 shoes back, dunno whether can bring 4 over... must buy medic books smore. dayumnnnn.

No comments: