Saturday, December 22, 2007

Was suppose to go to sg yesterday, but Dad decided to postpone the trip to tomorow! =)
Going to the science centre ( lil sis lor! ) and the Night Safari. FINALLY!!

Quite excited lor.. Plus, its gonna be the first time I go to sg with Andrew! hee

I just thought of one super duper weird fact about my family.
Do you know that ALL of us only read the newspaper in one particular place?
- THE TOILET -
lol..
So its a pretty bad habit lor, coz the only time I read the newspaper thoroughly is when I do my erm, big business. So when ppl ask me why you din read the papers today meh? Then I would answer. Oh , din shit today mah. lol

Im thinking of baking a christmas log cake this year with dearie, but hoh... he is so damn "busy" lor.. postpone, postpone.. wait christmas over d stil dunwan bake! haha..

Been watching alot of food channels.. and they keep cooking christmassy things.. I wanna have a nice christmas dinner lor. I know I dont celebrate christmas, so all I want to get frm this christmas is the good food, just like how we go for a buffet every year when its puasa time! I keep pestering my parents to bring us for a dinner, and lucky for us, my dads sister is treating us to lunch at an Itallian restaurant! WEETS! HEE

Alright, my topics in the paragraphs dosent connect at all..
I guess randomness fills in when I blog so little now a days.

Wish I have blast tomorow! =)

No comments: