Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I have always wanted to make a trip to the Night Safari, but mum is always saying that you wont be able to see anything there. But finally, (again) I managed to persuade them to bring me there before i become 20! hee.
After the Science Centre, we made our way there, only to be accompanied with Mr Rain. =(
Bi told me to get some rest, and that when I wake up,it'll be suny again. And it did!
We got our tickets, our dinner, sat down, and then it started to pour very heavily again! grr..
We were so angry, but we all knew the rain wouldnt last.
So dad took 2 umbrellas when the rain stoppped, and off we went.
OMG. I DIN NOE IT WOULD BE THAT SCARY! It seemed like everything was taking the tram, while we decided we would walk!
So it was dark,wet, and very scary!
But after a while, we got used to it, and I really enjoyed myself.
We were soo close to the HYENAS! and they looked pretty scary lor..
The mangrove cave was reallly good too! I went in there with bi for the longest time. Bats flying around us, eating their fruits and minding their own business. ahh.. it was really much better than National Geography. lol
We walked and spotted many many animals, and soon it was time for the show! It wa advised that you line up 30 minutes b4 the show starts! ?!?
The show was allright lar.. the usuals i guess..
Started our journey at 10+ and reached home at 12am.
All in all, it was really a tiring but very fruitful day.
i love them. =)

i love u 2 =p

My lamb burger - remined me fo lamp berger (is tt how u spell it)

My company for the day.
Simply the best..

No comments: