Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Im boredddddddddddd..

Pffftt, doesnt make sense. Im suppose to be stayin at dear's place this week, and then she goes off with her frens (stay overnite smore) and left me here. How inconsiderate of her..... hmmmm.. And she's going to be away for most of the whole day tmr, leaving me here, makin foncalls to frens to try to plan smth. lolz. Nola, im not mad. :D



Anyways, this past week has been great. I've been over at her place for 1 week ngam ngam dy,and its pretty nice I must say. heh. She's always there wakin me up, we were able to watch a couple of movies ( Jurassic Park II & III, The Gods Must Be Crazy II) and a few more. Cant rily remember. Ohyea, we also had our Pacman marathon. yes, that little yellow thing which can be found on Facebook. Even managed to beat my previous high score ( which is higher than her high score which means Im pro-er, and Im higher than most facebook ppl.. lol jpjp), under my facebook name! heh. parents will be back home on Thursday, which means back to my usual routine life, so far away from dear's place and town. Tak best ah




Cehhhhhh, so low wan the score. Mine higher

Today was pretty cool la, met up with the guys who had finished their STPM ystd and played basketball kat Larkin in the morning. A few seniors and juniors came along as well, and we got a few good full court games under our belt. Think I need to play more often to shake off the rust ar, but evitime no kaki wans. Lepaked at a kopitiam shortly after, and then we all bla. Yes, JB very boring wans until u cant really lepak for long. You'll either get sick of the place, or get sick of the guy company. Thats the truth. And then later at night I met up with a different group of guys to play futsal. Funnily, Ive not kicked a soccer ball the whole 2nd sem. No kidding. During the first sem, I played at least 2 times a week, but I guess 2nd sem was more dedicated towards basketball season ar. lolz.



Okay, right now 10 pm dy. Managed to kill 20 mins of time by blogging. not bad not bad. Thinkin of wat else to do now. Hmmmm. Ohyea, results are out on Monday, fark fark fark. Confirm die wans I tell you. If u dun see me blog about it, that means I failed either 1 or 2 of the subjects. Fail 1 is the same as failing 2 actually. So dont ask me any questions if u dun see me celebrating the passing.



Ok byez

No comments: