Monday, December 24, 2007

Finally, finally, finally. =)
My parents are not big fans of Singapore, so every end of the year, when we manage to persuade them us "over-small-seas" its pretty much like a little holiday for us. Last year, we went to the Singapore Zoo, and Sentosa Island. This year.. its the science centre, and the Night Safari! I agree with Natasha, I USED SO MANY LORS in the last entry, was probably feeling "lor-ly" tt night.. Woke up at 8.30am, bathed, had breakfast, and off we went. Dad, mum, kay, nesse, andrew and I.
I was so excited when I saw the water works area. But we din even go inside. lol.
Oh yea, I didnt know the admission fee was so cheap! 6SG for adutls (over 16) and 3SG for kids.. if im not wrong..
My # 1's in my heart. (plus the photographer =p)

1. That was one of the exhibitions, where you have to close one eye to see the science hidden. hee, I just thought it made everyone look funny (ie, squinting, covering eyes.)
2. Family observing something.
3. Dad in a computer game! Its so cute! U stand in front of the TV, and you actually use ur body to bounce the balls in the game.
4. Small tongue, big tongue
5. This was really pretty.. it actualy dry ice, and they were trying to make a replica of what happens to residues of comets and stuff.
6. aW.my lil sis all grown up


1. Kay and Nesse in Egypt
2. Me on a colourful bridge
3. me+dear in the omni theatre ( the documentary on mummies was sooo boring)
4. camwhore
5. Sisterly bonding- camwhore
6. Kay and I at the omni theatre as well.
The science centre wasnt what I imagined it to be. It was really really, a very good experience. We spent 7 straight hours at the centre, and we didnt feel bored at all! My personal favourite would be the DAP ( cant rmb the spelling). It was just awesome LOR. =)
There was this thingy wer u have a wide computer like thing. And when you put items like a cup on it, flowers will start to appear around the cup. Put a string, and a number of trains would appear, and they use the strings as the track! Make a circle using the string, and the area in side would turn into water, and ducks will come running into the pond. I stood there for quite some time. haha..
Then there was thing, which you had to hold. And when someone else touches you, there would be a musical instrument sound! Like drums, clarinets..tamborine.. I kept pinching nessys nose, and everytime we punch each other, its like we were playing a muscial instrument. lol
There were hundreds of different things we saw that amazed all of us. The science centre is really not for well, nerdy people! haha. You guys should really make a visit. =) Its pretty cool as well, when you see chemistry and physics facts applied there, which you learnt in school. Makes you feel smart. =p

No comments: