Wednesday, December 13, 2006

After a bloody 1 year long process, with plenty of intervals in between, partially due to my lazyness and SAM itself.. I have now been officially declared 'a non hazard to myself and other drivers' by the bebudak JPJ.. dope sialllll!! i still tak beberapa puas with the instructor tho, i say good morning oso he sennyap.. i say thank u oso he senyap..then he dunno listening to what radio station.. had a thought bout changing it to hitz fm or perfect 10..lolz.. then i oni got 3 wrongs but he gave me 16.. ngam ngam pass oni..
bukit was scary as shit tho..had to sit there, while watching more than half failing.. nasib baik i got it done on first try.. saw alotta ppl stop nicely, and the woman purposely macam made them wait so long.. and when they were bout to go, then engine mati... suay like hell..
ohyea, dear will be heading to bangkok tommorow..women go there to shop since its a heaven for all them shoppers fanatic i guess...whilst guys oni go there see those half woman half man type.. no pun intended tho.. so I am stuck here in a place called Johor Baru.. or is it Bahru?? have no idea what to do... there's no car at home, which means I am unable to travel from place to place with ease.. furthermore, everyone seems to be busy nowadays with relationship.. so much for 'bro's over hoes..' JPJP =D..

so i guess for the next few days imma be busy with this..



Mixing some new materials from the studio.. hehe.. Been awhile since I actually mixed a song.. The type of stuff I gotta do is like , make sure the volume of each compenent (beat, vocals ,background vocals) are perfect, which is quite tough when I dont got those big-ass studio like headphones.. hehe.. My EP was pretty simple ,since I got a pro to mix and master..but Im tryina cut cost abit here.. hehe..
Alrite, off to surf around now.. Take care peoplez

No comments: