Friday, December 29, 2006

Internet connection is sooooooooo slowwwwww right now wei.. cant do much online smore, as people Im chattin with cant seem to receive my messages.. Heard that its gon take some time before everything is restored ( like 3 weeks or smth??? ) ,so I guess im going to devote my time to my PS2 instead.. Playing this game :



Bully!!! Doubt that Ive played a game for near 10 hours straight for some time already.. so its quite clear how addictive this is la.. In this game, u assume the role of a rebel in school, where u can go wack ppl up, make friends, and just wack ppl up real bad... all while attending classes.. cool rite? Got few subjects to attend wan ar, up to ur liking wheter wan go onot (macam MSAB liddattt)... And its pretty fun, cuz they're all made into fun mini games and such..



Ohyea, my brother got my laptop fixed when he was back for the weekends.. dude's got real interest with all these IT stuffs and gadgets, but usually causes them to breakdown first la i guess.. So my conclusion is, he learns so much cause he keeps rosaking them, hence, he has to fix it.. Anywayz, changing the whole hard disk meant that Ive got ample memory right now.. niceness...Altho i was pretty sad at losing all my previous stuffs (MP3's, movies etc) , it just feels good having a clean PC again..



On another note, Im not really feelin the weather nowadays.. showers, showers, sun for a minute, showers.. wtffffz.. Ive not played basketball for agesssss already, and by the time the rain stops, no kaki ade.. nvm la, this kinda sport can play alone wans.. just that look abit senile ar..

Right now Im not too sure where I would be heading to next year.. The Australian Uni has yet to contact me in regards to the required TER since their on Christmas/New Year's break... Do I feel like travelling all the way to Aussie to further my studies? sighz, not really.. if dear goes somehwere around that area, I'll be glad.. even if its 2 hours away... its not the best , but I'll still settle for that.. but no point talkin now la, who knows.. the Uni might just pull up the requirements this year..Im just pretty reluctant to study right now.. Ive achieved the grades I wanted in SAM this year, and if only I could call it quits right now ,at the highest point of my student life.. too bad Im going to have to further study, and since Uni is always harder, im prolly farkeds..

No comments: