Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Heyalls.. back with a few albums that I recommend.. I know my taste in music is usually off with most of yalls ar, but I think yall might enjoy this one, cuz the radio doesnt do much help in promoting such music ..



Album of the year.. no doubt..and its not even a rap album.. This is definitely the type of album you could just pop in, take a puff, and sit down without doing anything.. Seriously, its jazz, soul and rnb at its finest.. Real soothing music.. I like...



This album is old as hell.. But I just listened to it the other day, and its actually a solid album.. U know the song Culo.. the one that K Town Clan everytime perform wan.. this dude's the original artist.. and yea, plenty of club bangers on this album.. good for all the party heads i guess..

Okiez, im outzz

No comments: