Friday, December 15, 2006

I suprisingly had a pleasant sleep last night.. Yes, i was troubled by the fact that I had gotten a rejection letter, and there's alot of uncertainty regarding my future 'endeavours'.. lols.. thats the word IMU use.. so bombastic wans rite.. congrats to whoever that gots in tho, props on that.. ohyea, back to what i was saying.. Im def feeling much better right now, and I guess there's no lookin back on past mistakes or setbacks.. Im stil undecided bout my future, but after chatting here and there with some folks last night, and after banging some rock rap music throughout the nite, Ive gotten better.. Atleast ive got time on my hands to decide on my paths, so Im taking some positives from that..

alrite, off to kick some more ps2 butt now.. peaze and pieces..

'Every one step forward we take, we take another 2 steps back'

No comments: