Thursday, December 14, 2006

Since Ive got nuttin to do, I woke up pretty early today and decided to play ball.. Ive not played basketball in the mornings for ages, and it definitely felt different to be exposed to the morning sun.. damn hot smore...nvm ar, I like being black .. haha.. back when I was form 3 my skin was super burnt out, till people thought I had damaged some cells in my skin.. haha.. came home after that, kicked some ps2 butt ( as dear would put it.. hehe) , and now here I am..



My stupid Snakes On A Plane movie is downloading at an extremly slow pace!! ish..no1's seeding right now..was hoping it would download finish by today morning since Ive left it on for some time already.. nvm, I think I might just have a few good movies on my PC to watch... gotta check later..

Ohyea, the previous week also marks the fact that Nike Air Force One's are turning 25 years old.. what is that , yall may ask.. well, its Nike's most popular shoe for the past couple of years, and has not only made a statement in basketball, but is also an essential item in casual/formal wear.. yeap, this shoes started the sneakers + formal wear fashion that we so often see today.. Altho not often seen here around Malaysia, i am sure true sneakerheads would prolly have a pair or two in their collection.. the amazing thing is that when these shoes were released back then, Nike had not done much promotion about it.. no tv ads, no internet (duh!!), and no billboards.. and it manages to be the most sort after Nike product till today.. dope rite..?? and in conjuction with its 25 years, a few new models have been released, tho it should be pretty limited ar..



The Air Force 25..



The Tony Parker's.. nice rite zhi ven.. haha..



The Sheeds..



and lastly, The Anaconda.. its anaconda skin or smth... dunno ar.. but this is pretty rare, since thats real cold ure seeing there.. bout 2000 pounds..

so yea, harap harap ar Santa tengah baca.. Ive been a great boy.. haha

No comments: