Sunday, December 31, 2006

Life throws you a fastball when you're prepared for an underhand pitch

New year is like what, 14 hours away ?? Im not feelin the excitement tho, I wish I can forever stay this way.. Without any books to hit, without any assignments, just me..dear.. and our lifes ahead of us.. I just wish things could sort everything by itself, but i guess thats not how the way it works right.. If only it was possible to push everything away.. sighz..

I guess Imma try to stay positive.. thats how Ive always been.. wheter its for the good or bad.. I had a bunch of time on my hand just a few moments ago, and as I looked through the archives for this year, I realised just how fast this whole year has passed .. Lotsa memorable moments most definitely.. Imma just post a few pics up right now yeaps.. Sort of a recap of me, us, friends..



The shithole that I was put in... my study table, where very little studying happens.. and I would usually have a laptop there smore..



My classmates of G1-2006.. I got into this class by appeal, I guess not many knew bout that..it was cuz i wanted to be in the same class with dear... It ended up being a preddy wise decision i guess, as everyone of these people had shown the semangatness in studying that ive not seen before,further pushing me to my limits..



Coco.. my first ever 'walking and running around' pet... He was really adorable, and was good company fo sure. He might have been a stray, but he was like the most notty (in a good way) thing ive ever seen.. I definitely still miss him tho.. and I regret taking things for granted.. When I got my new hp, I had wanted to take a vid of him, and then I was like 'nevermind ar, I'll take the vid tommorow'.. who knew that he would go missing the next day.. sighz..



My EP that I work my ass off putting it out.. Was this the stepping stone in music that Ive always wanted? Only time will tell, but what I do know is that I am proud of the finished product.. Even if i go back in time and try to put something right in each track, I know I cant.. music is music.. its an expression of how you feel at that point of time, when you're in a vocal booth..



Dear as my date for Prom Night 2006.. the greatest feeling in the world is knowing that she's always there.. It was a great night no doubt.. If only time could just pause during all those moments.. She's feeling so down right now, that I just wish i can be there 24/7, 7 days a week... Imma always be there for you too , alright? and Imma hold on to everything we have.. =)



The signal of the end of our college lifes.. Been a long and winding road, where stress was always knockin on the door.. thank god I can cope under it...

Ohyea, i just stumbled upon a video is Saddamn being hanged.. Wondering wheter wan post onot.. gotta check wheter its authentic first i guess..

Last but not least, Happy New Year to all of yalls.. Cheers...

No comments: