Sunday, December 31, 2006

dear bloggie..

been really down these days.. not al the time, but at certain times. basically because of my future.. i admit, im lost.. i realy dont know wut to do , and where to go..

this whole year, i have been working hard to get into medical sch, to be a doctor.. and thank God, i managed to do well.. however, after i got rejected from IMU, i just lost interest in medicine.. i dont know why.. i always said i wouldnt give up, but i just felt like i couldnt take it anymore..

sometimes, i even realise wether im suitable to be a doctor or not.. ?
will ppl even trust me with their lives? do i really want a life as a doctor?

my parents promised to let me decide wut i want to study.. but it dosent seem like it now...

im depressed, lost, i duno wut to do..

sigh.. life sucks at this point of time

i hate myself...

No comments: