Sunday, December 03, 2006

~Andrew~
Im sooooo dying of boredom right now.. Restless as hell, and definitely have no idea on what to do right now..I need to go somewhere, but problem is.. I dont know where to.. I need to do something.. Blame it on the DVD seller ar, the Death Note DVD i bought from him contained 'absolutely piece of shit' type of subtitles... cant even faham anyting.. damn.. I got to go out and get some fresh air, seriously.. No one on MSN is even online right now. hmmmm.. its already 4pm.. my Sunday is going to waste just like that.. I dont even have the urge to play PS2 right now...its prolly the cough drops makin me all drowsy and shit..
if only i stayed near town.. then everything would just be 10 or 5 minutes away.. Taman Molek is too quiet for my liking la.. im not the type to sit back and enjoy whatever nature throws at me.. i prefer to be near lepak places...lolz..
i think im off to play some online games right now.. im suffering from writer's block at the moment.. im outzzz

No comments: