Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tiring

~Andrew~
Past few days have been dead tiring for me.. Have not been getting enough rest, and there's like so many things to do right now.. Shits making my legs feel hella wobbly right now.. Dunno wheter is it due to me not getting enough rest, or was it due to the few hours of futsal and basketball a few days back..
Ohyea, the reason why im like that right now is because ive been having driving lessons the past few days (yeap, im still noob @ driving!!) and also because Ive had to attend 2 wedding dinners sorta thing.. Them dinners bored me to near death i guess.. Knew practically nobody there, and i had to stay there for soooooo hella long.. makan all my sleeping time !! ishness..
Ohyea, PC Fair has arrived to JB... managed to head over to CS and bought a couple of stuffs.. namely,I got a pair of Creative headphones for dirt cheap, and also a 1 gig pendrive..badly needed a pendrive after that kanasai thief stole mine..curse you!! lolz.. wasnt that cheap tho, was expecting it to be a lil cheaper.. alrite, i think thats all imma blog for now ar.. back to doing nothing again i guess..

No comments: