Friday, April 06, 2007



300!!! finally managed to catch it today.. was able to get the movie of wei yang's pc, as that lucky fella got a whole network of movies that he can access... overall, i think the movie's great.. lives up to its hype, and its a typical guy movie...slash slash slash.. niceness.. however, I thought that dude in the picture would have put up more a fight.. i mean, he looks so damn macho wei... atleast in those cina kungfu movies, u always have the ang moh that can lawan the cina main actor wan.. i thought this guy would have been smth like that...disappointments..lol...

Today is the first day of our hollidays, and I really din do much..see, I woke up around 9 or smth and immediately thought of washing clothes as it looked hella sunny..After the first batch of clothes ( i think i might have 3 batches to wash) had habis spindry, tiba tiba rain started to fall.. i was like wtf wei, cuz I could still see the sun and all.. and guess what peoples.. its been raining ever since... -_- hopefully tommorows not like that.. Ive got plans to go to the gym and renew my membership so I can atleast play ball and such during the hollies.. lol..

Okay lars, dear and I now wanna go watch House..lol..we've been addicted to it already, and got 2 seasons on dvds.. haha..niceness..

No comments: