Saturday, April 21, 2007

See, I just gotta make this clear ar.. I was suppose to get 100 for dear's quiz, but she wrote one of the questions wrongly.. hmph.. atleast I dont need to repeatedly do it ar..haha..

Decided to blog rite now as dear is busy chatting with her friends i thnk.. Its already 1.30 a.m.!! I wanna watch House..lol.. we're already in season 2 btw, altho we're going thru this season quite slowly due to the workload we have at the moment.. Anywaysss..




During the past 2 weeks or so, I was able to watch TMNT!! I must say, Im a super huge fan of the series when I was a kid, and I had no idea that they were gon make a movie of it. I dunno tho, this movie somehow feels like its lacking something. I mean, its like, 10 years or so since the last movie came out, they should've atleast made the movie run a lil longer. The turtles look skinner in CGI too in my opinion..


Wouldnt this have been cooler?? Btw, incase yall didnt notice, Michaelangelo doesnt actually use his weapons much in the movie as its like, banned or something for his weapons to be put to use in UK.. read that off somewhere b4.. stupid policies.. On another noteeee...


Venom looks like he might just be appearing in Spiderman 3 afterall..




Cooooolss.. hope its real..haha.. Last, but not least...
WTF is up with em drastically changing Megatron's looks for the Transoformers movie?? hmm, not good not good..

No comments: