Thursday, April 19, 2007

Shopping. Agan. *smacks head*

Yesh, I told myself not to spend anything unless its really important....
But then i saw this. A green shirt, and a nice cute pair of shorts with a huge ass belt.
been looking for a nice belt for sometime..
and a pink spaghetti top which brings out my girlyness* thats what dear said*
all for....
nope, desiree wont be stupid to spend 90 bucks on these..
she paid..
10 bucks. =p
sale!!!
remember the chocolates we won on the last trip? well, we became damn good at it.
hahaha!!! =) fun fun fun
and the main purpose of todays shopping....
tadah!!!

A nintendo Ds Lite in white. =) *hartz*
My first console that belongs to me, alll me.
Isnt she gorgeous? I named her, Snow Box. will probably change her name, coz I think its lame now. Why does she even need a name? lol.
Ok , im crapping, maybe its because im too excited for the stupid thing to charge fully, and because im very hungry.
Oh yes.
I had sushi!!!!! But the salmon was smoked. Oh well, as long as its not cooked.
Oh yea, to all those that dunot now bt my Ds Lite,
It has dual screen, and one is touch screen. The games are mostly 4d. So i get to speak, move things around, Blow into the mic, and i get a stylus. smth like a pen, to play the games. =)
LALALA.
but mummy made sure i promise to study hard, and not neglet studying. Okay. Guilty. pfft
its been two days since i did any good studying.
'myspace
haha, distoted disney princesses..
still my favourite!! =)
lovelots.
Dee

No comments: