Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hollies are finally here..woots woots.. Just had my last class an hour ago, and Im hella glad we got nothing else for the next 2 weeks or so.. If I had to go on any longer, I swear I prolly would end up remembering nothing that Ive learnt from the past few weeks.. So atleast this short break would provide me with some time to revise... Not forgetting that I still have to take time to smell the rosesssss... We'll prolly headin to Sydney this Sunday, and harap harap la Esther's a good tour guide.. lolx... Jika tak puas then mebbe can get refund or smth..riteeees??

So far medicine has been quite tuff ars, especially when I dont revise before or after lectures..thats just a perfect combo for failing wei.. and my anatomy sucks even more.. Somehow my memory just isnt as good as it was before, unlike back then wen I could hafal pretty much the whole of Sejarah form 4 text book... maybe it has something to do with aging..hmmms.. and to make matters worse, we dont really cover alot of anatomy thruout our years here in Newcastle, so we're 'just suppose to know it'.. tak bestttt...

Alrite, Ive gotta go prepare lunch nw.. i know 3.30 is pretty late to grab a bite, but I didnt have anytin to eat before this..laters

No comments: