Monday, April 30, 2007

Fadzir once said "In Friendster, everyone's connected!".. He said that with that funny tone of his too..lol.. and to think of it, that's actually so true..Somehow, someway, I've been able to find a number of my primary schoolmates on friendster, and thats crazy enuff eh? I mean, its not like I was hella close to them or anything, but to think of it.. its been close to 7 years since I last spoke to some of em, so seeing their faces on my friend's list just seem hella amusing to me..not to mention that primary school was definitely memorable for me, so gyeaa..the wonders of the internet..dont mess dont mess..





anywayssss....





This is long due, but anyways.. these are the pair of shoes I got while I was at Sydney.. yeap, nothing fancy or anything, just something for me to ball in.. Real comfy, especially when your ankle feels secure while running and all.. lol..

Retro video of the day:



The Real Slim Shady... Its just crazy how much of an impact this video had on me.. I mean, I never heard of rap music or anything before this, and I was like 'WTF' when I first saw this.. My dad then got me his LP, my first rap album ever on my birthday when I was in primary 6.. I still can listen to the whole album today and not get bored of it, thats just how revolutionary it is to me.. and the rest, like they say...is history..

No comments: