Friday, April 20, 2007

Greetings. =)

My Baby says HIEEEEE!=)
Been spending alot of time playing this one pathetic game. But its sooo addictive. I need to win the games to win stuff for my pet, Cotton!! My pet is sick, and i duno why. grr
Michelle.
Hope you are reading this, coz Im gona put pictures of my room up! lol
This is my closet.. The clothes are multiplying. 85% of the clothes here are new. Just bought them end of last year, and this year. lol! Thanks to the bangkok trip. The 15% are the jeans, and skirts, and shorts.

This is the view from my door. Messy messy messy. =)

This is another view, lol, of my study table, and my Multi Purpose Shelf.

OO! and my heater. lol, havent been using it for a while.. so hot d. grr

This is the view from my bed! Big room hoh

Now i can see that my room is pretty messy leh.

Hopefully mummy dosent see this post. lol. sure scold me wan!!!


No comments: