Monday, April 30, 2007

Dee- not in a very good mood




Was reading blogs of frens, about Convent I U day. And u noe what!
I miss school.
Convent.. the 5 years there will always be my happiest.
Preparing for dances, preparing decorations.
Never been fun-NER
Im proud to say that our IU days were ALWAYS the best. *grins*
I miss u gurls.
Interact Club has brought me nothing but awesome memories. U might think of it as a social club. Well, smtimes u NOT always bout little convent girls gasping at boys coming into our school. lol. Well, it still happens.. lol.. but being in the club, i made soo many new frens..
Dance practices will always be the funnest.
Hawaian, samba, hip hop, and italian. lol.
I miss dancing. I miss my school. I miss the convent spirit. I miss being a prefect. I miss eating at the canteen, I miss waking up early and wearing the uniform i always wanted to wear, I miss wearing my blazer and lookin all important. I miss amiring seniors. lol. I miss gossiping.
Most of all. I miss my frens.
and. i miss Dancing!
envy mellissa- ur brave enough to just go for all the dancing competitions and stuff. =)
Cant wait to get home.
kay kay- went i get home, i expect u to acknowledge my presence. lol

No comments: