Saturday, April 21, 2007

A day and a half

I realised Ive not blogged ever since dear changed the skin. No, its not cause I dont like it and what nots, I actually love this skin, so lotsa thanks to her... XOXO.. rotfl...I guess its just cause Ive been kinda busy with all em revisions going on, and its just that nothing much has been happening lately..See, for dear its quite easy la..she got new DS to blog about, new clothes to put pictures of but gua takda benda pun..sadz..lol.

Anyways, its only a day and a half away before Im back to Uni again..sucks.. Luckily wednesday is Anzac day, and altho I have no idea wats the purpose of it, its still a holliday.. niceness.. Alrite, i wan mandi now.. dah 1 pm ade..woke up quite late today ar, around 11.30 or smth.. thats wat hollies are bout afterall rite, sleeping late and waking up just as late.. im outs...

No comments: