Sunday, April 22, 2007

What Girls Love

Housemate came back today. Accompanied her to do some shopping at Franklins. =)
Reached there and got a call from. erm. Desiree? on Gunjans phone.
Andrew told me that i dropped my phone on the road! And one malaysian senior, who knew me, picked it up while cycling!! And lucky i got my name on my phone, the lil key chain andrew gave me. And she rmbered where we lived! So she dingdong on our door and gave it back to andrew.
I can only thank god for saving my baby phone. =( But now its all scratched up. HMPH. ='(
But i guess at LEAST i got it back. Oh ya. Thanks to Ping as well... for helping me.. =)
So, and then...
We went grocery shopping! Bought bananas... juice.. and then..
and then....
I fell in love.
See how good this looks!!!!! omg omg omg.
With rum raisin! my favourite!

And its only 2.99dolars. For 10 packets, plus, a chocolate shaker. U noe, how u have like chocolate powder on nice chocolate drinks at Starbucks??

I like! =)


I made fish curry last night! Looks like fish curry at mamak stalls huh!But the fish were all mashed up. HAHA. stirred too hard. oh wells. =)
Boring day today. Diden do that much.
Darling nesse is sick. Down with a fever.
I hope u get well soon baby girl *hugz*

No comments: