Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Baked Potatoes with Pasta

Yummy. =)
I cut darlings hair again! haha
Just trimmed it a little coz it was getting a wee bit thick.
Dont worry, didnt cut his ear of or anything, but he did make my chair abit "hairy"
Solved the problem by using tape to stick up all the hair.
Today was boring as usual. Studied abit. Bathed at 5pm. eeks
and that was my first bath for the day. lol
what? i dont sweat at all here!
tonight is pretty chilly... brr
Managed to chat with chelle chelle and tasha. Chatted for nearly half an hour, when i realised i shud get back to my books.. so studied and studied.
Gona read more now, coz tomorow im off to gai gai ... might bring back a pretty little thing, if i manage to get it at a good price. And im pretty sure the colour i want wont be available.. based on my luck so far. grrr
What else..
hrmm..
Nothing to blog about. teehee
lovelylots,
Desiree..
wonder which of dears fren visits our blog..


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I just adore disney babies... =)

No comments: