Wednesday, November 07, 2007

1 more paper and Im done with exams. How has it been so far?? Fuggin knnccb hard until can cry and l*****p .. Seriously wei, sometimes i dunno wat im doing.. study so hard for the past month and a half or so, and then paper come out i think I hentam more than I know. Since when must mcqs have 5 choices..and all so similar smore.. and the stupid ppl who set the papers decided to put some prof prac questions into med science. Prof prac papers were on wed and fri, while med sci was on mon and tues. So of course most of us have not really hafaled much prof prac, and that ended up bein most of the SAQs.. tengok wan me i noe i must do another great escape act to not fail.. lets see how it goes ar..

Ohyea, dear ask me to mentioned her.. so yeap, dear dear dear dear dear.. happy? :D seein u soon! talkin to you and being able to see you will def take my mind off this exam.. :)

Just before my studying period commenced a couple of weeks back, I watched a really really really good movie on youtube (search for it if you have time).. hopefully haven kena taken down yet ar...





GoodFellas.. A 1990 movie, and its on par with The Godfather, no doubt by that.. Right now theres just something about mafia and triad movies that really interest me.. Ive watched Scarface, Godfather 1 2 & 3, Young & Dangerous (1 to 7 i think??), and Goodfellas is up there. Just makes me wanna be a made-men.. would definitely be an easier living than studyin medicine. And on the side note can jadi rapper too.. hmmmmmmm..






VS



on my way??

No comments: