Wednesday, November 21, 2007

~Andrew~

Yesterday was just...niceness.. :) Im still not used to dating, after having been away for so long. hehe. And since practice makes perfect, I guess we've got to go out more times.. Right dear??

So I drove to her place to pick her up, dropped her sis off in Johor Jaya, and off we headed to Tebrau City. First time we're goin there with just the two of us. Got there at round 2.15, and headed to get tickets for Beowulf, which was at 4.30. Wasnt even close to selling out (was worried about it bein finished), but the cinema was pretty filled eventually ar..

Went around getting light food to save our stomachs for dinner.. hehe.. Had steamed milk, green tea ice cream, and that starbucks christmas whatever flavoured drink.. Steamed milk and ice cream was good, starbucks was just, starbucks la.. nothing special anymore after having spent most of college days there studying.. haha..

Chilled around for abits, and then it was time for the movie!



Beowulf! Ok, I admitt of not having done my research regarding the movie and didnt even see any trailers of it beforehand. Yes, I am quite ulu when @ Australia, cuz I dont have TV mar... And I only picked this movie after going to Cinema Online, and seeing that it received more stars than Stardust (no pun intended). So once the movie started, I was like " eh.. look like cartoon ar".. and true enuff, it was! At first I was a little bit disappointed cuz it wasnt real people acting, but then again, it really is good animation.. Story line was nice, and at times Beowulf does seem a lil like Kretos from the God Of War games on PS2. if you have played the game and then watch the movie, you will faham when u see the way he kills the monsters. Another good thing about it being animated, is that all the guys get to see Angelina Jolie close to being nude..lol.. have fun guys..
Dear said she enjoyed the movie too, which was a lil suprising. she usually doesnt like this movies wan, especially when got no love story intertwined in it.
Had dinner after the movie @ Stonegrill. I had chicken chop, she had lamb chop, and we both shared a bee hoon Tom Yam since dear was talkin about how great it tasted. Me? I think its alrite ar,but everyone seems to oreder that at stonegrill.. I guess my taste buds might have been a bit off yesterday..

Dear then bought me my anivesarry gift! See, we didnt post the gifts or what nots cuz the previous time I posted smth, it got lost.. pffft! She received my gift last week dy, and my gift came later cuz I had to choose the color in case we got diff taste. So what did I get? I got an adidas sports bag and a nike basketball! Thanks alot alot alot yeaps dear! ive been needin a sports bag whenever I go to the gym or any other sporting activities, and I also needed a basketball cuz I need to get some sportingactivity done in these 3 months. Ever sicne I came back from Malaysia the only sports Ive did was badminton for an hour, I really need to sweat it out. Anyone up for basketball or futsal??
Got ready to go home after gift shopping. And since I hardly drive to tebrau city, I got lost. lol. Was simply turning here and there in hope of not getting lost, and I think I lost myself 20 mins there. Was lucky enough to end up in JP Perdana, which is where Logan stays so i roughly know the place. And then it started to rain hella heavy, so it was my first time driving in the rain at night. Dropped dear at her place, and I reached home safely :) .
Was definitely a fruitful day compared to the way Ive been spending my hollies. Will be seeing her again tmr! hehe

No comments: