Friday, November 09, 2007

Cutiiiiiiiiiii

Exams are over already.. No, I didnt screw it .. screwing means having studied and sort of knew the answer, but jawab wrongly.. mine was more like, 'no matter how much I studied, still wont score wan'.. get the difference?? serious shit wei, esp for today's paper.. all the answers look the same to me smore.. I guess you have to be more matured to be able to answer ar, and thats why normally those who have taken a prev degree b4 do not find this paper as tough as we freshmen.. sighzz.. Anyways, its 2 days more b4 im home..cant wait cant wait.. :D spent some time cleanin my room today, and will prolly get some packin done in the next few days..


its 2.23 am and the guys are playin halo rught now, while dear is at michelles.. hope ure havin fun bu!

Anyways, I forgot to mention another addition to my famiily..









The amount of shoes I have is startin to get a lil out of hand.. lol.. K, no shoes for the next 3 months.. heh heh..
Ohyea, my webcam doesnt really do the shoes much justice.. they're a pair of Nike Air Max Lights, not too sure if its on sale in JB yet, had to get this from the states.. so yeap, thats all for now i guess.. see ya peoples

No comments: