Saturday, November 03, 2007

Yesterday Dad said he'll buy me an IPOD. I was going through some sites, and I saw the Ipod Touch. Very pretty! But definitely too expensive for me.. So I decided to get the new IpoD Nano. Even decided on the colour already...

So off we went to Landmark the next morning to get my first ever Ipod =D
Was really excited ! =) Then while I was looking at the nano's. Dad was like, You dont want this meh? He pointed at the IPOD Touch!! hehe
So i played around, and ten minutes later, I was the proud owner of an IPOD TOUCH! =)

Vernesse and Kaytrieese each bought a new phone because Kay has been usin the same one for 4 years, and Vernesse always gets our old phones.. haha.

If you are wondering about wether the ipod is treating me well, the answer is. UHHA!
Everything about it is just beautiful.
The only thing is, its quite big so I wonder how Im going to carry it around.. hehe
Other than that, the Ipod = absolutely fabulous!
I can even go online using the ipod! and thats the reason why I changed my bloggie address.
I doont know why.. but I cant view my blog when there were two hyphens at the begining and the ending.

So update our new link yea!=) Thanks..and paiseh..!! hehe

No comments: