Thursday, November 22, 2007

Im watching you as u fall asleep now. I hope your headache gets better soon sweetheart. =)
Our day out at tebrau city was fine..could have been better if not for the irritable syndrome we both somehow acquired over the years. I blame it on hormones. what about you? =p

I am really bored and tired of my room and how messy it is. I want to clean the room up, but I am really reluctant to do so, because I just dont know where start!

We wanted to renovate the house, but Dad isnt too excited about it because it will be alot of work! So I managed to persuade him to allow us to re-paint our room, and change the arrangements of the furniture! Really excited about the project!

I have already surfed the net about different ways to paint your room, but I cant even decide wht colour I should use. Hee.. I am thinking about purplish purple!

btw, Im so proud of myself, because I have been studying these few days! *clap clap*

Mums in KL now, cant wait for her to come home tomorow. Missing her already. *hugs*

I LOVE MY PARENTS AND SISTERS ALOT!

Just felt like saying that.. =)

No comments: