Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back home

Finally, Im back home.. Sure seems like it was just last week when I left for Australia.. crazy, my first year is over dy. Time to sit back and enjoy these 3 months the best I can..

So yeap, yesterday was mostly spent with dear =) dad had to go work, so he dropped me off at 6.20 or so.. lol.. Im still trying to get used to driving the CRV, cuz ive been driving much smaller cars ever since I got my license... so, since ive not mastered it yet, im back to depending on taxis and people fetching me..



This was what dear got for me!! i wonder when can i wear this shirt out.. lol.. I still like it yeaps dear, thanks lots!!

After the apple crumble makin session, we then headed to Taat House for this!






Penang Char Kuay Teow.. yumssss, dah lama tak makan heh heh.. Its pretty hard to find good fried kuay teow over here in JB, and as far as I know.. Taat House is one of the tastiest.. the other dish we ordered over there was fried chicken belacan or smth... that pretty much sucked.. blahhhh..


Then took a cab to City Square.. nothing much has changed there. Walked for abit, had a drink at roibo, and then took a cab back.. Managed to get the Simpsons DVD, and we watched that at dears place!





Lol yea, I know we's abit outdated, but then, its a cartoon anyways. no point watchin in cinema, except mebe to experience the atmostphere of havin people laughin along with u ar.. This movie disappoint, I pretty much had high expectations of it. Its like a longer version of the animated series, and thats a good thing, cuz they werent tryin to overdo things and all... Dear enjoyed the movie too, altho she still prefers Southpark.. Me? I prefer Family Guy.. lol..

Okay, that pretty much sums up our first day back together .. I spent today at home, playin ps2 and watchin movies..nothing much really.. Will be seeing dear again tmr, yays!

PS: i got a haircut ady, for those who havent noticed.. dont really like it tho, I prefered my long hair.. how long did it get? well, u can tell from my sideburns ar.. haha

No comments: