Thursday, November 08, 2007

FOUR , 4, FOUR, 4, FOUR, 4, DAYS!! =)


I am soo excited to see Andrew again... These four months have passed quickly and smoothly. However, I really forgotten how it feels like to have a "real" boyfriend already.



All I have seen in this few months are



THESE...



Sleeping time. =)

Telling each other we're away..



or doing weird stuff like his head, my body. hee.

That I get so excited when I see him walking around the room because I get to see my boyfriend with legs! lol...
Missing him sooo much. =( I think I wont let go of his hand when he comes to see me.

Oh yea! I'll be watching Bee Movie in a while.. =) Daddy bought tickets this morning al the way in TC (so sweet), SO YAY! =) Cannot wait for this movie, the previews look so cute..

ps to darling : BECOME MAFIA UR HEAD LAR, GO STUDY AND BECOME A GOOD DOCTOR. HERYER.




No comments: